Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Participation in the Huggies Momville program (“the program”) constitutes acceptance of these rules, terms & conditions. These rules, terms & conditions are available on our website www.huggiesmomville.co.za or via 0800 11 57 11 (toll free). Kimberly Clark of South Africa (Pty) Ltd (from here on referred to as the “Promoter”, “Kimberly-Clark” or “Huggies”) may at any time during the program amend these rules, which will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- By entering this program, participants consent to be contacted by the Promoter. Participants may opt out via return SMS at any stage.
- The program is open to everyone residing in South Africa (most beneficial to pregnant and moms with babies that are up to 3 months of baby age) except employees of Kimberly-Clark, their merchandisers, advertising, promotional and PR agencies and all their immediate families, as well as employees and their immediate families associated with the suppliers of goods or services in connection with this campaign.
- The program runs from the 23 February 2012 – 28 February 2013 (“the closing date”).
- To participate, consumers will be required to register into the program. No purchase is required.
- To register, participants need to dial *120*762# from their mobile phone. After the registration, the participants will receive a response from Huggies and thereafter an automated call where they will be prompted to answer a few questions. Successfully registered consumers will receive regular free support SMS text messages from Huggies about their specific pregnancy or new baby stage (up to 3 months of baby age).
- Participants can also register at www.huggiesmomville.com where they will be required to complete a registration form.
- The initial entry will be charged at standard USSD rates (20c per 20 seconds). The automated call back from Huggies is free to consumers. SMS messages to participants are free from Huggies.
- The program is open only to entrants on the Vodacom, MTN, or Cell C networks.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
- At any time during the program, Huggies reserves the right to include a competition element where a Mom registered on program may stand a chance to win a prize/s. Competition rules, terms & conditions will be uploaded on our website at www.huggiesmomville.co.za.
- All Participants indemnify the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents, against any / all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this program.
- This site is owned, operated and maintained by KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION on behalf of the Kimberly-Clark group of companies ("Kimberly-Clark") and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. This site and all perceptible components hereof, including without limitation text, images and audio, are copyrighted by Kimberly-Clark.
- This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of this site.
- All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark or have been used with permission. You may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of Kimberly-Clark or the trademark owner.
- Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings with members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark‘s employees. Should you become employed by Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract.
- This site provides links to other web sites and information about other companies and other resources. Because we have no control over these sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for their availability and that we do not endorse the contained content or are responsible or liable for any content, products, services or other materials on, or available from them, or any damage or loss incurred in connection with their use.
- Please also note that your correspondence, business dealings (including payment and delivery of any goods or services, and any other related terms, conditions, warranties or representations), or participation in promotions with advertisers and other companies found on or through our site are solely between you and such advertiser or company. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or the presence of such advertisers or companies on our site.
- Postings to this site and electronic mail delivered to Kimberly-Clark are not confidential and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials) you send to this site or to Kimberly-Clark by electronic mail are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Kimberly-Clark and may be used by Kimberly-Clark for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation.
- KIMBERLY-CLARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, KIMBERLY-CLARK DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER "VIRUSES."
- Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or its contents. In addition, Kimberly-Clark has no duty to update this site or its contents and shall not be liable for any failure to update it. Further, Kimberly-Clark is neither responsible nor liable for your use of other web sites which you may access via certain links within this site. These links and other "resources" referenced on this site are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Kimberly-Clark.
- Kimberly-Clark, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to (1) change this Legal Statement, (2) monitor and remove postings, and (3) discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Kimberly-Clark relating to the subject matter herein. By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions.